Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello there Ultimate Party Peeps!

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


The Ultimate Blog Party by 5 Minutes for Mom has started and I'm kind of excited to meet some new bloggers! If you haven't heard of it, check it out and link up if you want to play, if you have a blog or not.

A little about Yours Truly

I am refreshingly honest about being a mom, my struggles with infertility and our adoption journey. Please check out my "fave's" and enjoy some much needed comedic relief. I throw in a deep thought now and then too.
I love to write and take pictures, so this blog is dedicated to both.

Some random things about me:

*I have a 3-year-old son I call "Boo."

*I have been married for almost five years.

*I own my own photography business, Touch of Grey Photography. Check it out!

*I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to chocolate. I eat it every day and feel good about it.

*Shamefully, I love reality TV. The Bachelor is a train wreck and I can't look away.

*I have a degree in Journalism and was a reporter for a newspaper before I had my Boo.

*I hope to write a book someday.

*I wish to have another baby so badly it hurts. The typical way is taking way too long, so we are adopting and I couldn't be more excited!

*I am a self proclaimed treasure hunter. I love shopping at my local thrift store to find furniture and home decor to refinish, making it my own.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Gillian said...

Found you on the ubp, your site is super cute! I think we have a lot in common, ( I too harbor chocolate secrets ) and am excited to read more : ) will def be back!

Kristina said...

Here to party :) I think your blog is really nice! I will definitely be checking it out!

www.ourlittlelentil.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hopped over from the blog party. Your blog is great, and your pictures are fabulous. Proud to be your newest follower.

love.boxes said...

Fun. I didn't know you were a thrifter.

aimymichelle said...

Hey stopping by from the blog party. hope you're having a good time! i am a new follower i hope you'll come by my blog, comment and become a follower too!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.