Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let's just say headache

It appears Boo thinks everything that hurts on his body from his waist up is classified as a "headache." I'm not really sure why, but it's definitely curious. Our conversation yesterday while driving:

Boo: "Mommy, I have a headache."
Me: "Really? Show me where it hurts."
Boo began rubbing his stomach.
Me: "That is your tummy. Do you have a tummy ache?"
Boo: "No, I have a headache."
Me: "When your tummy hurts it's called a tummy ache."
Boo: "Why?"
Me: Because your tummy and head are separate parts of your body."
Boo: "Mom, I have a tummy headache."

3 comments:

Britt-n-Todd said...

That is so cute! I love funny things kids say!

Villa Bisono said...

Omg, that is so cute...I love how he said...I have a tummy headache!
Thanks so much for stopping by and following!

xoxo
Maurenice

Alicia said...

Haha. That's cute.

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.