Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day + sweet husband + adorable 3-year-old = LOVE

The Hubs helped Boo write me a card for Valentine's. He asked Boo questions about me and wrote down his answers.

Dear Mamma,

"I wud (love) you Mamma.
I love you 'cause you're nice to me and because Mamma loves me.
You remind me of teddy bears.
I like your shoes.
I think my mom is pretty.
I love you."

Boo.


Probably the cutest thing ever, I'm pretty sure. I remind him of teddy bears!? I'm in love. That is the best Valentine's card I've ever gotten. Who would have thought it would be from a 2-and-a-half foot boy who can only pronounce about half of his letters? Crazy how things turn out.
Hubs wrote some pretty sweet things too. Very simple, very sweet Valentine's Day. sigh.

Happy Valentine's Day my peeps! Spread the love!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That's cute. I love his thoughts.

Brittney said...

My heart did the whole clenching thing while reading this. Too cute. I adore that boy.

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

Too cute the stuff that comes out of his mouth!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.