Tuesday, February 15, 2011

C'mon, show some love

OK, peeps. I am starting to feel a bit like a loser. I am asking for a little bit of blog love. I know you're out there!...er, I'm pretty sure you are...

Yes, this is real and it's happening. I am seriously asking for some sort of sign that life is out there in the blogoshpere...somewhere. I like that word. Blogosphere. Clever. I thrive on validation. Just ask The Hubs. It's the ugly truth.

I want to be gal-pals, girlfriends, pen-pals, chatty patties, besties, bff's, you get the idea. Just say a little hello!

If you want to be Absolute Besties, click the "follow" button on the sidebar. Three followers is just sad. That is why I am dedicating a whole post to my loseriness.

Just do it. You know you want to.

Happy Hump Day! That term has always creeped me out, but nonetheless!

15 comments:

B-Blogit said...

Love the blog and you have great pictures and very funny moments with you little one.

lacy said...

Kelli, I read your blog all the time. I'm so sorry I never comment. I want to show some love. I'll try to be better in the future. PS, let's get together!

Anna said...

I read your blog (although I'm sure you had no idea--I hope that doesn't creep you out). Remember me? I lived in Amelia's basement, in the NP 1st ward. I think I talked to you twice. But I like your pictures and stories, so I keep coming back to your blog.

Heather - said...

I read your blog. I loves it a lot :)

Kricket said...

I'm with Lacy, I love reading your blog and am just really bad at leaving comments. I especially loved your post on the Bachelor. (Now Utah's eyebrows make me crazy) I wish I lived closer so I could watch it with you. Garrett just isn't that into it. Love ya girl!

restlessrisa said...

Hi, I am Cristy's neighbor, and your newest follower. You blog is lovely, and so are the photographs! +1 = 10 followers :)

<3
Risa

www.restlessrisa.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

Hump Day creeps me out too! :-)

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

I Love ya Kell & read all of your well written posts! :) I never read my follower thingy, but I will do it just to make you happy!

Briann said...

im here im here!

Unknown said...

awww...lol, here's some love. I'll put your blog on my roll so I can find you again :)

Brittany said...

Love you! Miss you!

Molly Rivera said...

I am out here in this blogosphere! ;0)

Shannon Pritchard said...

Thank you for sharing your story on my blog and leaving a comment. This blog has been an outlet for me to deal with all the feelings I have. I am truely humbled my the outpour of support I have received from complete strangers. Thank you very much and I hope to hear more form you about your families history and what you have lived through. Thank you very much.
Shannon

Cam and Mist said...

I'm here Kelli! I love reading your posts :)

Kelli said...

thanks for the the love, friends!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.