Monday, January 24, 2011

A tale of two eyebrows

Yes, yes it's true. 'The Bachelor' is my not-so-guilty, guilty pleasure for more seasons than I'd like to admit. I love it. And don't judge. It's brilliant t.v. Brilliant! If you don't agree, I'm sure we can find other things to talk about. Much less important things like politics, yadda, yadda, yadda. But for now, I'd like to keep our conversation sophisticated. - What is with Salt Lake Chic!?

Was she really born without a soul or is that just how the producers are making her seem? I'm going with the former. For sure. She's awful.

She's 90 percent confidence and 10 percent eyebrows.

Let's please talk about her eyebrows for just a minute. They have their own weather system, spherical and quick-pointy at parts. (Meant to be read with a Scottish accent. If you don't know what I am talking about, I am very disappointed.) Do they communicate with each other in some alternate eyebrow universe? Maybe they have separate eyebrow personalities that get together and plan evil eyebrow plots. I'm pretty sure they have their own separate eyebrow apartments and reunited for the big show. If we're lucky they'll get together and make tiny eyebrow babies.

I kid, I kid. She's very pretty. In a rather sinister kind of way.

In any case, bring on more genius television, I say! Eyebrows and all.

3 comments:

Molly Rivera said...

oh Kelli, how I wish we could watch the Bachelor together!! I need to watch it with someone who loves it and loves to make fun as much as I do! and yes, why is it that every girl who has ever been on the show from Utah is a complete phsyco!!!!!
SLC chick has had me cracking up out loud every season. I hope she sticks around for a bit, because she is a total nut job...."POW"

Alicia said...

I need to remember to DVR The Bachelor. It is hilarious to watch. Sometimes painful, as it reminds me of dating, which I hated. Thanks for the reminder!

Briann said...

im so in aggreance with you! I can't stand her and it's my guilty pleasure too :) We need to get together for lunch sometime!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.