Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Boo's very own language

"bauk, bauk yum, yums:" eggs

"moo juice:" milk

"Joe:" Joseph Smith and Joseph from Nazareth

* * * * *

Boo: "My mommy?" (stating that I was his mommy.)
Me: "Yep, I'm your mommy."
Boo: "Daddy's mommy?" (Asking if I was Daddy's mommy too.)
Me: "No I'm Daddy's wife."
Boo: "No, my wice!" (My wife.)

I guess we're getting married and I couldn't be happier. :)

* * * * *

After being startled by a scary movie advertisement I heard Boo say, "Uh, oh Mommy!" I walked in to find a wide-eyed, spooked little boy pointing to Freddy Kruger on the T.V. Before I could turn it off a "Barney" commercial came on and, with his same wide-eyes, pointed to Barney and asked, "Nice Mommy?" He then turned to a little statue of Joseph and Mary I keep on my end-table and asked "Joe, nice too Mommy?"

2 comments:

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

SO Cute! I love seeing pictures of that cute guy and all his beautiful hair. I hope to see you guys soon!

Alicia said...

He's a doll. You are a good mommy too.

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.