Thursday, January 15, 2009

I think I'm in love...

I took some pictures of Grey's girlfriend, Sienna because she is turning 1 this week. Aren't they the most precious?! Grey was giving her lots of loves. He's quite the ladies man.

Untitled-1

Untitled-2

And last, but not least... I kind of laughed my head off when I saw this picture. They started to hug and apparently Grey was a tad too heavy for little Sienna. I love both their expressions of terror and "oh crap!" (Grey). They are holding on to each other so tight. haha.

DSC_0302

7 comments:

Candida Marie said...

wow. i can't get enough of these pictures! seriously adorable/hilarious.

Molly Rivera said...

Darling pics! I just love those curls!!

Alicia said...

How fun! Kelli, you are an amazing photographer. Every picture I see just keeps getting better and better. Would you post some Photography 101 tips on your blog for us beginners? I just have a digital camera I got for Christmas and I'd like what you have to say on taking pictures.

Ashley Thompson said...

I absolutley love the last one! I laughed my head off! Oh, and I saw that you are reading Gone with the Wind. I am actually reading that too. :-) Great minds think alike. Miss ya!

Heather said...

I found your blog from the comment you left on mine. Cute pictures, and I really LOVE the one where they're falling. It's hilarious!

Jamie said...

He is a lady's man, I love the bedroom eyes in the first picture. Those are so adorable!

Cristy said...

I love that last pic. Amazing that you caught that! Well not really amazing because you are so good!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.