Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm a REAL boy!

I just made the jump, or purchase, if you will that will take me to the next step as a photographer. I have been saving and hoping and researching and finally bought a Nikon D300! For those of you who don't know, this is a significant upgrade from my previous SLR. It was a great one to learn on and it was/is a really good camera, but my needs have outgrown it.
I just got it a couple days ago and have had so much fun playing with it! My images are so much more crisp, along with other advantages.
I have a shoot on Saturday, so I thought I'd take Grey out for a quick shoot, to get me comfortable using my new diggs.
Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive of my photography business! I'm so thrilled and appreciative of all your referrals and shout-outs on your blogs. It is going so well and I'm excited about what's to come!

DSC_0185

DSC_0168

7 comments:

Joel and Sara said...

Your pictures are so good! If we lived in Utah I would defiantly have you take our pics

Sara

Chris & Missy said...

Hi Kelli,
I know you don't know me, but I have been friends with Brock for years and years. My name is Missy, and I totally adore your photography style. Congrats on the D300, amazing camera I'm sure. I have the Nikon D80 and it is way too much camera for me, but I am trying to get better. Anyways, sorry to keep babbling, I would love you to take some pics of my baby girl and maybe some family pics too. My email address is missynielsen@gmail.com. Tell Brock "hi" for me and that we still want to get together sometime.

Molly Rivera said...

I love his outfit...he looks pimp.

Candida Marie said...

sweet pics. i am so excited to see what the new camera does for you, it's going to be amazing i'm sure.

Brittney said...

Oh kell thats AWESOME! Congrats girl! And, I'm only a wee bit jealous ;).

Cristy said...

Sweet! Can't wait for you to take Macey's 1 year pic.

Alicia said...

Those pictures look great, Kelli! Great work! I think you are as good as the photographer who took pictures at my wedding. His names is Robert Dyer.

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.