Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jessica Kettle, a talented photographer in Northern Utah, invited me along on a day-long photoshoot yesterday. It was actually a bunch of mini shoots, but she needed some help throughout the day. In return I learned A LOT and took these beautiful pictures!
We spent the morning at some fun, urban locations in Salt Lake and the afternoon was spent at Wheeler Farm for a more country chic location.
She gave me some awesome tips and pointers about in-camera and post-production techniques.
Thanks Jessica, you rock!
DSC_0343 copy


DSC_0347 copy copy

DSC_0332 copy 3

1 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow Kell, those pictures are amazing! I especially liked the last one. Did I tell you Dave and I are saving up for a camera for christmas? I will be begging you for pointers soon enough :) Also, thanks for your help the other night...youre the best!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.