Monday, May 19, 2008

My cute husband

I just have to brag for a minute about my husband. He doesn't like to be called "cute," but that's the best word I can think of. Sorry Brock. :)

On Saturday, instead of sleeping in, he got up with the baby and allowed me to keep sleeping while he starting making me raspberry crepes from a recipe he looked up the day before. We were out of flour so I went with him to the store to get some and we got side-tracked by yard sale signs ( I love them) so he decided to make them for me for "brunch" after church on Sunday.
Brock doesn't cook much, so I was really impressed when he was able to make such perfect crepes. They're kinda' hard to make. I tried making a 
couple and it was in shreds. I guess now that I know his secret talent, I'll be waking up to crepes more often, right Brock? Anyway, they were so yummy and I thought it was so sweet, so I wanted to post a picture of them. Sorry about the cheesiness. 
Thanks babe, I love you!


7 comments:

Brock said...

Wow...Brock is the man.

Dave and Britt said...

Holy crap, those look delicious! Crepes and yard sale shopping, you two were meant for each other.

HappyHodges said...

Hey Kelli, I had a great time with you guys today thanks for letting me join in your fun. You can let your husband know I will sleep in a little longer this weekend to give him plenty of time to make breakfast up at strawberry, he he! What a great guy, and I agree a great sat, breakfast and garage sales!

Nicole said...

We have only been doing P90X for a little over a month. Not nearly enough time to get in shape for our cruise, but we will try:) I did one last night with Jer and I was dying by the end. I don't do it as consistetly as your are supposed to. You guys should plan a trip to St. George and come hang out in the warm weather and the pool. You're welcome to stay at our house if you're ever this way.

Jamie said...

Kelli could you tell Britt to watch the language. Especially when you are obviously trying to eat and everything...What a guy that Brock, they look fabulous!

Ashley Thompson said...

Aw! That is so stinkin' cute! Gotta love those husbands ;-)

Jennifer said...

Oh Brock is so nice! It wasn't even your birthday :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun dancing. I need to find a place here to go country dancing. I am so glad you are open on 7/1, it will be so good to hang out again and see Grey! They grow so fast! He has changed so much since January when I got to see him. I think the issue with Cayson's head is serious, probably because I'm his mom. We just have to be careful with him, but I am glad the doctor is optimistic about it draining without having to put a shunt in his head. We go back in when he is 12 months to see. I'll have to tell you more about it when we get together in a few weeks!!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.