Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crazy Salt Lake Guy. DeJa Vu?

I know this is old news, but the Hubs and I watch the Bachelor a day later than the rest of America because our Boo isn't in bed before it starts. Call me old-fashioned, but I just don't think it's appropriate television for a 3-year-old.

While watching the Bachelor on Hulu last night I was so disgusted by crazy Salt Lake Guy I almost had to gouge my eyes out. I kept looking at The Hubs wide-eyed thinking, "Did he really just say that?! Why? WHY!? (Yes you heard me correctly, The Hubs watches Bachelor with me. Don't tell anyone K because it's kind of a secret. wink.)

Why in the world must all reality TV people who represent Utah be sociopaths? Strong word? Watch the last episode of The Bachelorette. Trust me, not so strong.

Excuse me, did Ashley just say Michelle Money (Crazy Salt Lake Chick) gave her the clue about Crazy Salt Lake Guy? What the? Is there a small clump of beautiful yet horrible human beings in Salt Lake City who are all connected!?

Boo and I have been talking about Stranger Danger. We have watched the movie "Safe Side Cool Chick" about a zillion times, which I highly recommend, by the way. It's done by John Walsh and they do a great job. Anyway, it teaches kids that if a "Don't Know" (stranger) tries to talk to them and ask them questions while his mom or dad isn't around to yell, "This isn't my mom!"

While quizzing Boo I asked him what he should do in such a situation and he yelled, "Bad human here!" Well that oughta' do. Brutal? Yes. Gets the point across? I think so.

While watching Crazy Salt Lake Guy I just kept wanting to yell, "Bad human here!" It seemed totally fitting.

4 comments:

Candy said...

I love Super Safety Chick! We have the same DVD and I like when my kids watch it every now and again. Davis does NOT understand the concept to not answer the door unless someone grownup is with him.
And what is going on with the UT guy? I don't watch the show really. Is it bad?
And I agree, why does reality tv portray UT people as psycho?!

A month and a half til you get your little baby....you ready or what?! wahoo!!!

Briann said...

This is seriously hilarious! I so know what you mean, what a creap! We always watch after Leah goes to bed and yes my hubby watches it with me too :)

Our Little Corner said...

Funny that I looked at your blog today just after I watched this interview that my cousin sent me. http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-hollywood-live/access-hollywood-live-bentleys-ex-wife-on-his-behavior-on-the-bachelorette-that-show-brought-out-a-bad-side-in-him_video_1332524
It might just be early in the morning, but it made me laugh. It's Bentley's ex-wife and I'm not sure why they even interviewed her, unless she's looking for her 15 minutes of fame to go along with his. The video is 4 minutes long and she says "I don't know" at least 15 times. Anyway, I thought it might give you a laugh while you are trying to firm up your bottom. :)

Alicia said...

Brandon and I love Monday nights because of the Bachelor. I also watch Keeping up with the Kardashians. I like watching mindless junk on TV like that. It's how I rest.

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.