Friday, February 4, 2011

Bad Guys

This pleases me.

DSC_1361

DSC_1359

There are many reasons why I love being a mom to a boy. This is one of them. At any given moment you may run into action figures, stuffed animals, even random objects tied up against their will, in probably the fiercest battle ever fought. Such is the fate of the abominable, plastic action figure.

There are two kinds of people in Boo's world: "Good Guys and Bad Guys." Captain Hook is definitely a bad guy, the aforementioned guy is a bad guy, Mommy is a bad guy when it's convenient, and sometimes Boo is a bad guy. This is my favorite game because it means he doesn't have to do anything that I ask. Makes sense right? Bad guys don't follow rules. Brilliant.

Uncle Mike has been staying with us for a few days while my parentals are out of town. Boo has never been happier. He has someone that will do ANYTHING he asks and play any game he wants.

Relentlessly Boo has been tying Mike up all day. You'd think Mike would stop whatever naughty thing he is doing that is getting him sent to "jealous" (jail) every 5 minutes. Some people just never learn!
Yes, we both like having Mike around.

DSC_1380

DSC_1377

cheers!

4 comments:

Molly Rivera said...

This just made me laugh out loud! I have seen Jackson's Sheriff woody action figure tied upside down in our blinds before. Boys are so funny!

Molly Rivera said...

This just made me laugh out loud! I have seen Jackson's Sheriff woody action figure tied upside down in our blinds before. Boys are so funny!

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

haha so stinking cute! Your little brother is so sweet!

Alicia said...

That is hilarious. I love the pictures!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.