Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Grey is Me

Boo and I were discussing colors today. He has most of them down and has for awhile now, but I've put off teaching him the color gray. I wasn't sure if he'd grasp the idea of his name being the name of a color. However, as we were naming the colors of all his toys we came across a toy elephant, so I asked him what color it was. He said, "I dunno Mommy," while shrugging his shoulders. I told him "gray" and he looked up into space for a second contemplating the idea that he and the elephant were both "grey." To make sure he understood, I asked him again, "What color is this elephant?" He replied, "Me."

my boy
(Just a cute picture of Boo on the day of his tumbling tots program.)

1 comments:

Jamie said...

That pleases me so much!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.