Monday, July 7, 2008

I was tagged by Brittney and this time it's about the husbands...
1. What is his name? Brock

2. Who eats more? Usually me, haha. Poor guy doesn't have the passion for food like I do. His family teases me when we eat at their house for dinner because I'm usually getting seconds before he's done with his first. He eats so slow!! :)
3. Who said "I love you" first? Brock
4. Who is taller? Brock has a few inches on me, but I'm a little taller when I wear heels and he thinks it's funny to call me "amazon woman."

5. Who is smarter? We're both smart in different areas. I'm more street smart I would say. I hope that doesn't bother him, but the boy is so naive. He is probably more knowledgable than me when it comes to some subjects. He retains information really well and is much better at numbers than me. But I have him beat when it comes to English and such.... not by much though.

6. Who is more sensitive? Brock is pretty sensitive for a guy, which I like, but I'd say I have him beat there.

7. Who does the laundry? I'm supposed to, but he gets impatient and usually ends up doing it. The joke's on me though because I now have a few multicolored articles of clothing. I'm not one to complain though. I'll take any help I can get. Brock asked me the other day why the laundry continues to pile up no matter how much we do and I told him calmly"Because Brock, laundry is a never ending He@%." Hehe. He laughed pretty hard at that. It really is though!

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
9. Who pays the bills? Brock does. I am embarrassed to say I am happy in my ignorance.

10. Who cooks more? I do, but Brock is good at coming up with some pretty ingenious and interesting meals of his own.

11. What meals do you cook together? Ummm, we don't really cook together. Maybe we should start. He usually grates the cheese... Does that count?

12. Who is more stubborn? We're both a little stubborn, but I'm pretty sure Brock is more stubborn.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I am better at admitting I'm wrong and apologizing. Brock usually just likes to pretend nothing is wrong and move on, which of course, doesn't work for me. He's gotten better since we've been married, however.

14. Who has more siblings? We have the same.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Ummm...I think he would jokingly say me, but I think we'd agree that we have a pretty equal relationship which has always been important to me. If anyone wears the pants it's Grey. He owns us both.
16. What do you like to do together? We like to rent movies and eat treats and popcorn.
17. Who eats more sweets? Definitely me. I'm passionate about chocolate. Brock doesn't like sweets that much, but he's comin' around a little. I don't have to eat the whole batch of cookies by myself anymore. He usually eats one or two. :)
18. His guilty pleasures? Popcorn (He can eat an entire bowl by himself. In fact, he prefers to have his own bowl.) Football (sports in general).
19. How did you meet? We are the product of a singles ward. A pretty exciting and romantic story. The first time my friend got me to go with him to his ward after I moved home from Logan, I looked around and saw no prospects until I went to my Sunday school class. He was the teacher and I thought he was cute and funny, but way too young for me. Then he proceeded to talk about his mission from which he had been home for several years and I perked up a little. I started going to another ward for awhile and then a few months later went back, flirted a little and he asked me out. We found out we actually had meet for the first time in Hawaii while he was going to school there and I was there with some girlfriends for spring break. We obviously made quite the impression on each other.
20. Who asked who out first? Brock
21. Who proposed? Brock did. He picked out the ring by himself and surprised me. We hadn't even talked about marriage. I knew it was coming though because he told me he loved me right before he left on a cruise. And while we were dating he told me he would only say those three little words to the person he was going to marry. Awwe. He bought the diamond on his cruise. So romantic.
22. Who kissed who first? Brock did. He kissed me while watching the Christmas devotional. Haha. We sound so geeky!
23. His best features? I'm going to go with physical features for this one. Brock is a VERY handsome guy. I love his shaggy, curly golden locks. :) He has big, almond dark eyes, and as gross and gaggy as it sounds...I love his lips. He has really nice, full pink lips, that I love to kiss. hehe sorry. He has a very nice, toned and sculpted physique. I'm a big fan of the thin build and toned body. It's my favorite. I like muscles, but I don't like them to be bulky. Have I gone on too long?
24. His greatest quality? He has many great qualities. He is a sensitive guy which makes him a good husband and dad. He is very smart. I love listening to him talk about politics, church history and American history. He knows so much about those topics, which I find really interesting and I learn a lot from him. He is very good with people because he's kind and compassionate. He is a very forgiving person. It is easier for me to apologize, but it is much easier for him to accept an apology than I do. He has been so supportive of me while being married. We bought a house in Layton so I could finish school in Logan and he is still driving all the way to Sandy to work. He is very honest and always tries to do the right thing and do right by people. He's not embarrassed of his values and what he believes and isn't afraid to stand up for them, but he also is accepting and tolerant of others who have different values and beliefs. He is extremely family oriented and loves his son so much. I'm a very lucky girl.

I tag Jamie, Cristy, Jen and Ashley

6 comments:

Brittney said...

oh man you guys are too stinkin funny. I laughed all the way through that post. Also, I'm glad to find someone who feels the same way I do about laundry! Ohhhh how I hate it.

Jamie said...

Great Kelli how do I compete with that? Too cute!

Dave and Britt said...

You better update more when you move or I will be very mad :)

T-Rah said...

You are so cute! I'm glad you found my blog so I could find yours!! :) You made me laugh with your little details about Brock. lol Too funny. And you are so right...Laundry is a never ending he@#!! :) :)

The Riv's Ride said...

So funny! You guys are cute!
I love the pic of Grey, he his a doll.
When are you guys moving to Provo?

Brittney said...

I am loving the new look of your blog, although....still no update
:(

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.