Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My new website

I have done several family photo sessions and have another one this week. I am having such a great time! I will now be charging a small fee for each session, as I have some really good experience under my belt. I have also realized how many hours I put into each shoot with editing and everything, so it's still a screamin' deal!
So check out my new website for more details, or just for fun! From now on I'll be posting my photographs there.
Grey Photography
Anyone is welcome to post my website on your blog. I would be so grateful! :)

8 comments:

Nicole said...

We will be coming up sometime the first week of July or August for a baby blessing and I am so interested in having you take some pictures of our family. I will try to set up a time when it gets closer. See you in a few days!!

Jamie said...

Yeah! Kelli that is so cool! I haven't looked yet but I'm excited that you created a site just for your photo biz!

THE CHRIS' said...

Kelli,

What the heck is up girl! This is Alisa. Your pics are soooo good. After I have my next baby I will have to have you do our family pics. Which will be next year. You have a cute little family. What is new with you guys? Our blog is www.thechrisfamlily.blogspot.com.

Shieldsfam said...

love the pics can't wait for my CD, with your new endevor you are posting on your blog much less...

Dave and Britt said...

Love it, Love it, Love it! My aunt and uncle REALLY wanted you to do their pics but we just ran out of time. They will be back in a few months though and want to set something up then. I'll let ya know. Way to make something happen and share your talent! Youre awesome girl!

Dave and Britt said...

When ya get a second check out my aunt's blog. Its linked off my page under Ron and michele. She says some pretty nice stuff about ya :)

Dave and Britt said...

So...how was the cruise!?!

Also, I tagged you, check out my blog for details :)

Molly Rivera said...

You've got skills girl!!! Maybe when we are in Utah some time I will have you take some family pics of us. By then your biz will probably be booming!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.