Monday, April 21, 2008

Yummy!

Grey had his first taste of real food yesterday...well kind of. I don't know if what he ate can be categorized as real food, but he seemed to like it. He's definitely my boy because he knew exactly what to do with a spoon full of food. The doctor told us we would know when to quit feeding him because he would turn his head or purse his lips together, but he did neither. When it was gone he grabbed the spoon out of my hand and shoved it into his mouth. Again, he is definitely my baby. 

It reminds me of the line from "King of Queens," when Doug was trying to lose weight and said, "I actually stopped eating when I got full. I didn't know people actually did that. I thought it was a legend."  Hehe, I love that show.     Anyway, it was a lot of fun to feed Grey. He was so cute, barely peeking   over the highchair tray, with cereal   all over his little face. He's so much fun!   


6 comments:

Dave and Britt said...

Good ol king of queens, gets me chucklin everytime. The pictures are so cute. I love how the first pic he doesn't seem to sure about the food but the last one he is loving it. Also I'm glad you did the abc tag it was fun reading about you. BTW I promise I wash my hands before cooking and sanitize my kitchen often so don't be scared to come eat at my house hehe. Lets eat a chocolate cake together, it sounds soooo good.

Gramma said...

I love that boy!!!! Inee to suck the cereal off those big fat cheeks. He is to adorable for words, so it's a good thing you have this blog so everyone can enjoy his gloriousness!

Jamie said...

I love it, how cute is he!! I feel strongly that if he enjoys rice cereal he will be a big fan of chocolate cake as well!

Butler Blog said...

He's soooo cute Kel! It's fun when they start eating other things besides you--hehehe! Especially when everything drops on the floor and leaves a big mess for ya to clean up! lol

Cristy said...

So cute! He is such a fatty! I love it. He thinks he has more fat pockets to fill!

Cristy said...

He is so cute! He thinks he has more fat pockets that need feelin up! I love him and want to chew on those cheeks!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.