Monday, April 21, 2008

ABC Tag

A. Attached or Single? Attached

B. Best Friend? Brock, of course, and then my mom and sisters. Aside from family, however, I'd have to say my good friend Jennifer. We have been friends since second grade and no matter how long we go without seeing each other (she lives in Arizona, currently) our friendship remains just as close. 
C. Cake or Pie? CAKE! Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. I love frosting!
D. Day of Choice? Friday because you get to look forward to Sat. There's just something about Friday that makes me excited. 
E. Essential items? Toothbrush
F. Favorite color? Orange. Always has been.
G. Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Neither. I don't like gummy things.
H. Hometown? This is hard because I lived in Riverton for the first 15 years of my life and then moved to Farmington and was there until I got married, aside from when I was away at college, so I don't know what to say when people ask me this. Both I guess.
I. Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! 
J. January or July? This is a silly question. Isn't it obvious? July!
K. Kids? One baby boy!
L. Life isn't complete without? Laughter
M. Marriage Date? Aug. 3, 2006
N. Number of brothers/sisters? One brother, two sisters
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P.Phobia or fears? Someone who isn't hygenic handling my food. Brock is constantly making fun of me, but the thought of it really grosses me out! I have a hard time eating out because of it. 
Q. Quote? "Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching and love like you've never been hurt." - Mark Twain (Brock made fun of me for liking this quote, but I think it's profound...haha)

R. Reason to smile? My baby 
S. Superman or Wonder Woman? Wonder Woman. I was Wonder Woman for Halloween and wore really cool underwear over my pants.
T. Tag 4 people. Cristy, Jamie, Elysia, Jen
U. Unknown fact about me. I've been bunji jumping.
V. Vegetable? How about fruit? :)
W. Worst habit? Being messy, sorry Pam. :)
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? What?? This was a pretty lame stretch for the letter "x."
Y. Your favorite food? This is a hard one, because I love food...I really love my mom's chile verde. I guess Mexican and Italian.
Z. Zodiac Sign? Leo


3 comments:

Jamie said...

sweet I feel so honored to have been tagged! :) I like your favorite quote, Brock just isn't deep enough to understand it!

Butler Blog said...

Sorry I haven't done my ABC's yet! I've been checking your blog, and then of course when you post something I don't see it! So I'm on it!!

Cristy said...

I guess I have been tagged. What does that even mean? :) I guess I have to complete it. I love your quote too!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.