Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New year, new logo.




So I have a new logo. I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, but haven't been able to find the time. So I stayed up late last night and came up with something I'm pleased with.
I wanted to say thank you! to all of you who have included my photography blog in your list of friends and family. I was wondering if you would go a step further and post my logo on your blog as a sidebar with a link to my website. I would be so appreciative!!!

****To show my appreciation, the first 5 PEOPLE TO POST MY LOGO ON THEIR BLOG (with a link to www.atouchofgreyphotography.com when clicked on) WILL RECEIVE 20 percent off a session sitting fee with me, and a free 8X10 of a photo of your choice from the sitting!****

To do so, send an e-mail to greyphotography@yahoo.com with a link to your blog.

Instructions: right click on logo and "save as" to your computer. Then go to "add gadget" and load it as a picture. Simple!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi! I added your new logo all by myself, you better be impressed!
Love the pics!

Alicia said...

Kelli, check my blog to see if I did it right. Thanks!

B-Blogit said...

For anyone else that sees this. When you go to add gadget there is a place to put in a web address
simple copy and paste this in that spot: htt://www.atouchofgreyphotography.com
Then when someone clicks on the picture it will route them to the site as well!
For anyone who didnt know already!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.