Friday, December 19, 2008

Funnies

So today Brock and I had to clean our house we're trying to sell because our renters moved out. It was freezing and we had no hot water because it's vacant so everything is turned off. So we utilized our favorite neighbors for a bucket of hot water and a few other random questions and favors. I had one last request, as I was trying to scrub the scum off the burners of the stove and realized I needed a special tool. So I ran over, and asked Britteny if she had an S.O.S pad (which work wonders for such sticky, or in this case, scummy situations). She kindly declined, so I ran home and told Brock, "Brittney doesn't have any S.O.S pads!" He walked in and looked at me, very concerned and replied, "What? You're on your period and Brittney doesn't have any pads you can borrow?"
Love it!
(Apparently my husband doesn't use the huge box we keep under our kitchen sink at home.)

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh man, I'm still laughing! The best part is when I told Dave, he totally didn't get what was so funny about it because he also though S.O.S pads were something to be used monthly. Ah boys :). It was good to see you guys. However you did sneak out before I could bring you over Christmas cookies.

Candida Marie said...

men.

Molly Rivera said...

That made me laugh out loud! Hilarious!

Alicia said...

I didn't know you were moving! Great story.

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.