Thursday, January 31, 2008

Our first Christmas


This Christmas was the best! It was so fun to celebrate with Grey. The season meant so much more. Christmas morning we sat Grey in his bouncer while we opened presents and he was so good. I set a stuffed elephant under the tree for him from Santa and when I showed it to him he smiled so big for the first time. It was the best Christmas present I could have asked for.
Brock got me a really cool Flip video camera that is smaller than a digital camera. It's been really fun to use and record everything Grey does. And Brock will agree when I say EVERYTHING. Hehe

2 comments:

NotsoDG said...

What a beautiful picture!

Michael and Staci said...

I love the hair! He's got more hair than my Jackson who is turning 2 this month! :-) VERY CUTE!!!!

knickers or trousers "mommy blog"
Credit: Header photos by Jessica Kettle Photography.